wht u want to do with tigers....??

February 17, 2010


Our national animal is fighting for its life.
From around 40,000 at the turn of the last century, there are just 1411 tigers left in India.
i dont know what we exaclty want to do....Continues hunting killing of tigers make me feel like that we want to kill the poorfelow which was once "THE KING OF THE JUNGLE"
I’m completely overwhelmed to see so much support from all of you. I know India is where we belong and the people of our country will do everything to help us tigers survive. I just don’t know how to thank you!

I’ve read all your comments and it’s really great to see everyone not just stopping at showing support, but also giving ideas and suggestions to help us. With more people joining us every day, I hope you’ll spread our message far and wide.
With people planning events, discussing ideas and actions to help us and getting actively involved, it gives me hope that this is just the beginning of great things to come.

I can’t wait to hear more suggestions and see the people of India lead the change!

Disclaimer

ABove shared views are Personal Views of author and he hold NO responsibility of any information provided or any authenticity or validation or of any damamge harm caused due to such information. Discretion of reader and apllication of reders own mind is highly advised.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook